• De afgelopen dagen zijn er meerdere fora waarop bestaande accounts worden overgenomen door spammers. De gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn via een hack of een lek via andere sites buitgemaakt. Via have i been pwned? kan je controleren of jouw gegeven ook zijn buitgemaakt. Wijzig bij twijfel jouw wachtwoord of schakel de twee-staps-verificatie in.

Windows 8 in thuisnetwerk Windows XP hangen

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

dangkhoa

Nieuw lid
Lid geworden
26 sep 2017
Waarderingsscore
Tom Remillard: I can never complain

You elevated of the foot within the last year. How did within your sizes of skateboards? And also have you see?

It had been really challenging acquainted with my figure. Falls hurt much more, and my style kinda altered. Initially it had been nearly impossible to find my center of balance. I had been a late bloomer, however I am like when i first began.

Still known as Tom Grom?

With a few people, but it is beginning to fade. I do not mind in both situation. It is simply a standing.

Combined with the acne situation in check.

Yup, because of Grosso. That may appear weird. He sent some Epicuren acne merchandise that solved the problem to out.

Wouldn't it are actually scaring away all of the ladies?

Yeah. It had been a game title stopper.

The factor which was P-Stone's reasoning for your acne?

" you have been standing alongside lots of turpentine."

Translation: "Tommy, you need to get somewhat tetracycline."

Will you've got a girlfriend?

All I am vulnerable to believe are that, around this age, women just appear and vanish.

The standard work? Ever endured one?

Used to once. I labored at Vons, as being a supermarket bag boy. But right now I just skate.

Maybe you have finish school?

Hugely. I'd no choice. Used to sufficiently best to possess something available where you can future after skateboarding. I'm wishing.

Do your mom and dad want you to visit college?

My parents are pretty stoked about how precisely nice skating's visited me, for the time being. Lower the street they'd want me to visit if skating does not take part in, but in addition for right now I am just cruising.

How'd you get into skateboarding?

My friend and i also did formerly share a board once i resided in Off-shore Beach.

We'd push about it. Jason Rogers resided lower the street and hooked us an eye on decking each, and our parents bought us trucks and wheels. You need to got really within it.

You elevated within the identical neighborhood as Peter Hewitt.

We'd lurk before his house doing kickflips and bothering him for stickers, shirts--everything we are in a position to escape him. I used to be only 8 or 9.

What methods has Peter trained you?

I would not say he's trained me any methods.

Possibly you've helped him learn any methods?

Yeah. His kickflips have grown to be better. There is a little bet going: If he's transporting out a tre switch on flatground before he turns 40, then i must perform 540. Neither folks are close.

Is the fact the way you got connected with getting boards from Anti-Hero?

Pete's why we are transporting this out interview right now. I owe something to him and Doug "Pineapple" Saladino. Doug and my father are really close buddies greater than fifteen years. He acquainted with take me skating constantly.

First board?

A Tyrone Olson Arcade board, the main one Jason Rogers hooked me an eye on complete skateboard review.

The factor which was the first video that got you psyched?

The Arcade video. Gumbo.
502251058_XS.jpg

Your fullpipe loop which was within the Products inside the final Thrasher was gnarly. Considering doing the loop for some time complete skateboard review

I have considered it many occasions, but never imagined I'd take action. I am like I acquired lucky.

It did not come easy. Needed about 25,30 tries. Thinking about transporting it again within the bigger pipe? Think you've Baldy?
502251058_XS.jpg

Yeah, I'm unsure about Baldy. I hear it's seriously gnarly. Haven't had the understanding.

Was the loop the best trick you learned?

No. I learned layback slashes.

Favorite music to hear when you're available shredding?

Exactly what is a typical day like to meet your requirements in Hillcrest?

Awaken 'round nine, get breakfast going, stretch, go skate either the roads, Bucky's backyard or Washington Street--return home, possess a brew along with a bip, fall asleep ... then try everything again in the morning.

Name five techniques that you would be stoked to understand correctly.

Boneless ones, eggplants, kickflip back tails on ledges, backside 180 nosegrinds on ledges, and frontside crooked grinds on ledges.

Who're your selected Hillcrest skaters?

Favorite '80s vert pro?

Favorite '90s street pro?

Where has skateboarding taken you to definitely certainly date?

Europe a few occasions and over the US, i could never complain. I have many userful stuff here these past couple of years. Do not take your travels with no consideration. Kill yourself them.

Where will be the places you have to visit?

Recently India remains sounding pretty rad. I do not see many people or journeys going there. South America--Ecuador may be rad. Individuals old Ron and Buddy videos make sure it is appear pretty timeless.

You've Dickies since the fresh clothes sponsor. How'd that come about?

I acquired an e-mail from Atiba stating that they are beginning up a skate program, and so they were asking me to skate by themselves account. I had been trippin' because I'd only met him once few years ago! Initially I had been reluctant, however put two and two together. I acquired to him and pointed out, "Let us do that.In .

Cure is all about they?

Just Kevin Terpening and myself, right now.

Can you really order a number of stuff employing their catalog?

From neon jump suits to kitchen aprons, I acquired a box of each coming.

What is the craziest factor they've created?

Certainly the neon jump suits.

How about camping gear?

They have got rain jackets and waterproof pants, whilst not or anything similar to this.

You've kinda taken Div Adams inside your wing. What's it like sponsoring a government like him?

Reaching Div makes me appreciate everything I've. He's just a board along with a change of garments, but he adopts proper care of a smile on his face, what size skateboard to get like a gladiator every day, and does not concern yourself with what many individuals concern yourself with. He's only searching to find the best turn. You cannot daunt him!

I hear he's relocating for your household. Maybe creating shop inside the spare room.

We've Groundskeeper Willy across the compound now, and the man isn't departing soon.

Plans through the season?

Skateboarding! Reaching as well as acquiring a brew or maybe more. what size skateboard to get

Any shout-outs?

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:
Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Steun Ons

Nieuwste berichten

Terug
Bovenaan